National Financial Partners hires veteran LPL recruiter
(Reuters) - National Financial Partners Corp, a New York-based advisory and brokerage firm, said on Wednesday it hired veteran recruiter Dan Schwamb from LPL Financial as the company looks to expand its adviser footprint.
Schwamb, who had been at LPL for more than eight years, joined NFP Advisor Services Group as a senior vice president of business development.
Schwamb was previously a vice president of business development at LPL Financial LLC, the largest U.S. independent broker-dealer, where he recruited more than 240 advisers.
In his new role, Schwamb reports to NFP Advisor Services Group President James Poer.
LPL did not immediately comment on Schwamb's departure.
(Reporting by Ashley Lau in New York; editing by Matthew Lewis)
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- Obama says does not yet have broad strategy for Islamic State