Lipper's municipal bond fund index is lower
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Wednesday that its municipal index for Tuesday was lower compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,122.070, down 0.210 or 0.019 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |