Venezuela to receive $1.1 billion bonus payment from Rosneft
CARACAS Feb 13 (Reuters) - Venezuela will receive a $1.1 billion bonus payment from Russian oil company Rosneft for a joint venture crude project in the South American OPEC nation, Energy Minister Rafael Ramirez said on Wednesday.
Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA has partnered with Rosneft to develop projects in the Orinoco extra-heavy crude belt.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Wall Street drops, S&P on track for worst day since April
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |