Venezuela to receive $1.1 billion bonus payment from Rosneft
CARACAS Feb 13 (Reuters) - Venezuela will receive a $1.1 billion bonus payment from Russian oil company Rosneft for a joint venture crude project in the South American OPEC nation, Energy Minister Rafael Ramirez said on Wednesday.
Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA has partnered with Rosneft to develop projects in the Orinoco extra-heavy crude belt.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |