Ventura Cty Public Fin Auth to sell $300 mln revs - official
Feb 13 (Reuters) - California's Ventura County Public Financing Authority is planning to sell $300 million of lease revenue bonds during the week of Feb. 25, said a county official Wednesday.
"At this time it is expected the bonds will have a one-day retail order period on Feb. 26, with institutional pricing to follow on Feb. 27," said Paul Derse, Chief Financial Officer of Ventura County.
"Proceeds from the sale will be primarily used to finance a new replacement wing of the Ventura County Medical Center," Derse added.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East