Ventura Cty Public Fin Auth to sell $300 mln revs - official
Feb 13 (Reuters) - California's Ventura County Public Financing Authority is planning to sell $300 million of lease revenue bonds during the week of Feb. 25, said a county official Wednesday.
"At this time it is expected the bonds will have a one-day retail order period on Feb. 26, with institutional pricing to follow on Feb. 27," said Paul Derse, Chief Financial Officer of Ventura County.
"Proceeds from the sale will be primarily used to finance a new replacement wing of the Ventura County Medical Center," Derse added.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter