Ventura Cty Public Fin Auth to sell $300 mln revs - official
Feb 13 (Reuters) - California's Ventura County Public Financing Authority is planning to sell $300 million of lease revenue bonds during the week of Feb. 25, said a county official Wednesday.
"At this time it is expected the bonds will have a one-day retail order period on Feb. 26, with institutional pricing to follow on Feb. 27," said Paul Derse, Chief Financial Officer of Ventura County.
"Proceeds from the sale will be primarily used to finance a new replacement wing of the Ventura County Medical Center," Derse added.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source