AB InBev revises Modelo deal after U.S. objections
BRUSSELS Feb 14 (Reuters) - Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer, said on Thursday it had revised the terms of its full takeover of Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo , after objections from U.S. authorities.
The company said it had now agreed to sell Modelo's Piedras Niegras brewery to Constellation Brands and grant it perpetual rights for Corona and other Modelo brands in the United States, at a cost of $2.9 billion.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner