AB InBev revises Modelo deal after U.S. objections
BRUSSELS Feb 14 (Reuters) - Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer, said on Thursday it had revised the terms of its full takeover of Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo , after objections from U.S. authorities.
The company said it had now agreed to sell Modelo's Piedras Niegras brewery to Constellation Brands and grant it perpetual rights for Corona and other Modelo brands in the United States, at a cost of $2.9 billion.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane