- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Actelion hikes dividend ahead of Opsumit regulatory decision
ZURICH Feb 14 (Reuters) - Europe's largest biotech company Actelion said it would hike its dividend by 25 percent as investors wait for a U.S. regulatory decision on its new heart and lung drug, Opsumit, which it hopes will cut its dependency on current mainstay Tracleer.
The group posted a full-year net profit of 303.2 million Swiss francs, compared to a loss of 146.3 million francs a year ago. Analysts in a Reuters poll had forecast net profit of 303 million.
Actelion proposed a 25 percent increase in its dividend to 1.00 franc. (Reporting by Caroline Copley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this