American, US Airways boards approve merger -source
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - The boards of AMR Corp and US Airways Group separately met on Wednesday and approved a merger agreement, a person familiar with the matter said.
The deal will be announced early on Thursday, the person said, asking not to be named because the matter is not public yet.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data