Apache sees flat 2013 budget of $10.5 billion
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Apache Corp plans to spend $10.5 billion this year, about even with 2012, with heavy investment planned for U.S. onshore oil and natural gas projects, Chief Executive Steve Farris said on Thursday.
Total oil and gas production is forecast to grow 3 percent to 5 percent, Farris said on a conference call with analysts.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel