Apache sees flat 2013 budget of $10.5 billion
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Apache Corp plans to spend $10.5 billion this year, about even with 2012, with heavy investment planned for U.S. onshore oil and natural gas projects, Chief Executive Steve Farris said on Thursday.
Total oil and gas production is forecast to grow 3 percent to 5 percent, Farris said on a conference call with analysts.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |