Apache sees Q1 oil and gas output below Q4
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Apache Corp expects oil and natural gas production in the first quarter to lag the fourth quarter's, due to storm disruptions in Australia and downtime in the Gulf of Mexico, the company said on a conference call on Thursday.
Apache ended the fourth quarter producing more than 800,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl