Apache sees Q1 oil and gas output below Q4
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Apache Corp expects oil and natural gas production in the first quarter to lag the fourth quarter's, due to storm disruptions in Australia and downtime in the Gulf of Mexico, the company said on a conference call on Thursday.
Apache ended the fourth quarter producing more than 800,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'