Apache sees Q1 oil and gas output below Q4
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Apache Corp expects oil and natural gas production in the first quarter to lag the fourth quarter's, due to storm disruptions in Australia and downtime in the Gulf of Mexico, the company said on a conference call on Thursday.
Apache ended the fourth quarter producing more than 800,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds