Apache sees Q1 oil and gas output below Q4
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Apache Corp expects oil and natural gas production in the first quarter to lag the fourth quarter's, due to storm disruptions in Australia and downtime in the Gulf of Mexico, the company said on a conference call on Thursday.
Apache ended the fourth quarter producing more than 800,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source