Apache sees Q1 oil and gas output below Q4
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Apache Corp expects oil and natural gas production in the first quarter to lag the fourth quarter's, due to storm disruptions in Australia and downtime in the Gulf of Mexico, the company said on a conference call on Thursday.
Apache ended the fourth quarter producing more than 800,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official