Argentina's Banco Macro reports bigger net profit in 2012
BUENOS AIRES Feb 14 (Reuters) - Banco Macro , one of Argentina's largest private banks, reported a net profit of 1.49 billion pesos ($304 million) in full-year 2012, up from the 1.18 billion peso profit reported in 2011, the company told the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange on Thursday.
That would amount to a fourth-quarter net profit of 426 million pesos. A Reuters poll of five analysts had put the company's quarterly net profit at a median of 390 million pesos, with estimates ranging from 375 million to 435 million pesos.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia