BorgWarner sees M&A 'extremely active' but closing deals tough
DETROIT Feb 14 (Reuters) - Merger and acquisitions activity remains high in the auto industry, but it has become more difficult to finalize deals in the tougher economic environment, the chief financial officer of auto parts supplier BorgWarner Inc said on Thursday.
Still, deal-making is the company's top priority and M&A business is "extremely active," Chief Financial Officer Ron Hundzinski said during a conference call with analysts.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran