BorgWarner sees M&A 'extremely active' but closing deals tough
DETROIT Feb 14 (Reuters) - Merger and acquisitions activity remains high in the auto industry, but it has become more difficult to finalize deals in the tougher economic environment, the chief financial officer of auto parts supplier BorgWarner Inc said on Thursday.
Still, deal-making is the company's top priority and M&A business is "extremely active," Chief Financial Officer Ron Hundzinski said during a conference call with analysts.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister