Buffett says plenty of cash left for another deal - CNBC
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway Inc is putting $12 billion to $13 billion cash toward a joint buyout with 3G Capital of H.J. Heinz Co, Buffett told CNBC on Thursday.
Buffett also said he had ample cash left and was ready for another major acquisition.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation