Buffett says plenty of cash left for another deal - CNBC
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway Inc is putting $12 billion to $13 billion cash toward a joint buyout with 3G Capital of H.J. Heinz Co, Buffett told CNBC on Thursday.
Buffett also said he had ample cash left and was ready for another major acquisition.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone