Buffett says plenty of cash left for another deal - CNBC
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway Inc is putting $12 billion to $13 billion cash toward a joint buyout with 3G Capital of H.J. Heinz Co, Buffett told CNBC on Thursday.
Buffett also said he had ample cash left and was ready for another major acquisition.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia