Buffett says plenty of cash left for another deal - CNBC
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway Inc is putting $12 billion to $13 billion cash toward a joint buyout with 3G Capital of H.J. Heinz Co, Buffett told CNBC on Thursday.
Buffett also said he had ample cash left and was ready for another major acquisition.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- European investors hold nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |