3G says too early to talk about Heinz cost cuts
Feb 14 (Reuters) - It is too early to talk about significant cost cutting at H.J. Heinz Co following its acquisition by Berkshire Hathaway Inc and 3G Capital, one of the principals of 3G said on Thursday.
The $23 billion deal is expected to close in the third quarter of this calendar year, Heinz Chief Executive William Johnson said at a press conference in Pittsburgh.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone