3G says too early to talk about Heinz cost cuts
Feb 14 (Reuters) - It is too early to talk about significant cost cutting at H.J. Heinz Co following its acquisition by Berkshire Hathaway Inc and 3G Capital, one of the principals of 3G said on Thursday.
The $23 billion deal is expected to close in the third quarter of this calendar year, Heinz Chief Executive William Johnson said at a press conference in Pittsburgh.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source