RPT-Berkshire Hathaway, 3G Capital to buy Heinz for $28 bln -CNBC
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc and 3G Capital will buy H.J. Heinz Co for $72.50 a share, or $28 billion in total, CNBC reported on Thursday, citing sources.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command