RPT-Berkshire Hathaway, 3G Capital to buy Heinz for $28 bln -CNBC
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc and 3G Capital will buy H.J. Heinz Co for $72.50 a share, or $28 billion in total, CNBC reported on Thursday, citing sources.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief