BlackRock's Peter Fisher stepping down as head of fixed income
Feb 14 (Reuters) - BlackRock, the world's largest money manager, said on Thursday that Peter Fisher was stepping down as head of fixed income at the New York-based firm.
Fisher, who joined BlackRock in 2004 after serving as Under Secretary of the U.S. Treasury for Domestic Finance, will become a senior director at the BlackRock Investment Institute
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image