BlackRock's Peter Fisher stepping down as head of fixed income
Feb 14 (Reuters) - BlackRock, the world's largest money manager, said on Thursday that Peter Fisher was stepping down as head of fixed income at the New York-based firm.
Fisher, who joined BlackRock in 2004 after serving as Under Secretary of the U.S. Treasury for Domestic Finance, will become a senior director at the BlackRock Investment Institute
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |