BNP's liquidity coverage ratio almost 100 pct-CEO
PARIS Feb 14 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas' liquidity coverage ratio under tougher Basel rules on risk was practically 100 percent at the end of 2012, the French bank's chief executive said.
"It was practically 100 percent at end-2012," Jean-Laurent Bonnafe told a news conference. "(But) we are still waiting for details and methodology, it will be a long road." (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Elena Berton)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |