BNP's liquidity coverage ratio almost 100 pct-CEO
PARIS Feb 14 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas' liquidity coverage ratio under tougher Basel rules on risk was practically 100 percent at the end of 2012, the French bank's chief executive said.
"It was practically 100 percent at end-2012," Jean-Laurent Bonnafe told a news conference. "(But) we are still waiting for details and methodology, it will be a long road." (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Elena Berton)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message