BorgWarner quarterly net earnings fall
Feb 14 (Reuters) - BorgWarner Inc, which makes automotive turbochargers and emissions systems, reported lower quarterly results as sales in its engine segment declined 6 percent due to weakness in Europe.
The company reported fourth-quarter net income of $121.2 million attributable to its shareholders, down from $127.5 million a year earlier.
However, based on a lower share count, earnings per share rose to $1.03 from $1.00 a year ago.
Revenue fell 3 percent to $1.72 billion.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |