BorgWarner quarterly net earnings fall
Feb 14 (Reuters) - BorgWarner Inc, which makes automotive turbochargers and emissions systems, reported lower quarterly results as sales in its engine segment declined 6 percent due to weakness in Europe.
The company reported fourth-quarter net income of $121.2 million attributable to its shareholders, down from $127.5 million a year earlier.
However, based on a lower share count, earnings per share rose to $1.03 from $1.00 a year ago.
Revenue fell 3 percent to $1.72 billion.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl