BorgWarner quarterly net earnings fall
Feb 14 (Reuters) - BorgWarner Inc, which makes automotive turbochargers and emissions systems, reported lower quarterly results as sales in its engine segment declined 6 percent due to weakness in Europe.
The company reported fourth-quarter net income of $121.2 million attributable to its shareholders, down from $127.5 million a year earlier.
However, based on a lower share count, earnings per share rose to $1.03 from $1.00 a year ago.
Revenue fell 3 percent to $1.72 billion.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |