Advertising helps lift CBS fourth-quarter profit
Feb 14 (Reuters) - CBS Corp reported higher profit for the fourth quarter, boosted by gains in advertising revenue and an increase in affiliate and subscription fees.
CBS said on Thursday it recorded $414 million in adjusted net earnings for October through December, up from $377 million a year earlier. Adjusted earnings per share reached 64 cents, the company said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |