Advertising helps lift CBS fourth-quarter profit
Feb 14 (Reuters) - CBS Corp reported higher profit for the fourth quarter, boosted by gains in advertising revenue and an increase in affiliate and subscription fees.
CBS said on Thursday it recorded $414 million in adjusted net earnings for October through December, up from $377 million a year earlier. Adjusted earnings per share reached 64 cents, the company said.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Inspiration for Harry Potter nemesis Umbridge revealed on website