Advertising helps lift CBS fourth-quarter profit
Feb 14 (Reuters) - CBS Corp reported higher profit for the fourth quarter, boosted by gains in advertising revenue and an increase in affiliate and subscription fees.
CBS said on Thursday it recorded $414 million in adjusted net earnings for October through December, up from $377 million a year earlier. Adjusted earnings per share reached 64 cents, the company said.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness