Advertising helps lift CBS fourth-quarter profit
Feb 14 (Reuters) - CBS Corp reported higher profit for the fourth quarter, boosted by gains in advertising revenue and an increase in affiliate and subscription fees.
CBS said on Thursday it recorded $414 million in adjusted net earnings for October through December, up from $377 million a year earlier. Adjusted earnings per share reached 64 cents, the company said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule