BRIEF-Interview-Coach's Frankfort says CEO transition to be "seamless"
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Coach Inc : * Interview-Coach Inc CEO says to serve as executive chairman
indefinitely * CEO: "this is going to be a seamless transition," says aligned with
CEO-designate on business * Coach's victor luis says "not a revolution in terms of management"
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance