Praxair CFO to Present at Barclays Industrial Select Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nBw145925a DANBURY, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- James S. Sawyer, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) will addressthe Barclays Industrial Select Conference in Miami, Fla., on Wednesday, February 20, at 1:20 pm ET. Sawyer will discuss Praxair`s growth strategies and business outlook. The presentation will be available on Praxair`s website at www.praxair.com/investors. Praxair, Inc. is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America, and one of the largest worldwide, with 2012 sales of $11 billion. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric and process gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing productivity and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and others. More information on Praxair is available on the Internet at www.praxair.com. Praxair, Inc. Investors: Kelcey Hoyt, 203-837-2118 email@example.com or Media: Jacqueline Hunt, 203-837-2663 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill