Praxair CFO to Present at Barclays Industrial Select Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nBw145925a DANBURY, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- James S. Sawyer, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) will addressthe Barclays Industrial Select Conference in Miami, Fla., on Wednesday, February 20, at 1:20 pm ET. Sawyer will discuss Praxair`s growth strategies and business outlook. The presentation will be available on Praxair`s website at www.praxair.com/investors. Praxair, Inc. is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America, and one of the largest worldwide, with 2012 sales of $11 billion. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric and process gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing productivity and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and others. More information on Praxair is available on the Internet at www.praxair.com. Praxair, Inc. Investors: Kelcey Hoyt, 203-837-2118 firstname.lastname@example.org or Media: Jacqueline Hunt, 203-837-2663 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |