Boston Career Fair for Tech, Engineering and Security-Cleared Talent
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nPnNY60559 CINCINNATI, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice Career Fairs is hosting a career event from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 21 at the Boston Marriott Burlington. Technology, engineering and security-cleared talent will be able to speak with recruiting representatives from leading corporations, consulting firms and defense contractors. Pre-registration is recommended at www.dicecareerfairs.com where attendees will also find a complete list of companies attending. In addition, helpful tips for resumes, including sample resumes can be found in Dice's Library of Free Sample Resumes. Admission is free and the Boston Marriott Burlington is located at One Burlington Mall Road in Burlington, Mass. About Dice Career Fairs Dice Career Fairs is a leading producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States. www.dicecareerfairs.com Media Contact Rachel Ceccarelli 212-448-8288 email@example.com SOURCE Dice Career Fairs
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets