EFSF plans EUR1bn tap of 3.375% April 2037 bond
LONDON, Feb 14 (IFR) - The European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF), rated Aa1/AA+/AAA, has mandated Commerzbank, Societe Generale and UniCredit for a EUR1bn increase of its EUR2.5bn 3.375% issue due 03 April 2037, said the eurozone rescue fund in an emailed statement on Thursday.
The transaction is expected to be launched and priced in the near future, subject to market conditions. (Reporting By John Geddie, editing by Julian Baker)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher