EFSF plans EUR1bn tap of 3.375% April 2037 bond
LONDON, Feb 14 (IFR) - The European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF), rated Aa1/AA+/AAA, has mandated Commerzbank, Societe Generale and UniCredit for a EUR1bn increase of its EUR2.5bn 3.375% issue due 03 April 2037, said the eurozone rescue fund in an emailed statement on Thursday.
The transaction is expected to be launched and priced in the near future, subject to market conditions. (Reporting By John Geddie, editing by Julian Baker)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |