Egypt c.bank sells $38.3 mln at Thursday forex auction
CAIRO Feb 14 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank said on Thursday it accepted bids worth $38.3 million with a cut-off price of 6.7204 Egyptian pounds against the U.S. dollar at its 22nd auction of foreign currency.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Wednesday, was 6.7188 pounds to the dollar.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study