Egypt c.bank sells $38.3 mln at Thursday forex auction
CAIRO Feb 14 (Reuters) - Egypt's central bank said on Thursday it accepted bids worth $38.3 million with a cut-off price of 6.7204 Egyptian pounds against the U.S. dollar at its 22nd auction of foreign currency.
The cut-off price at the previous auction, held on Wednesday, was 6.7188 pounds to the dollar.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact: WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source