India says freezes Finmeccanica payments in chopper bribery case
NEW DELHI Feb 14 (Reuters) - India has suspended payments to Finmeccanica following allegations the Italian defence group paid kickbacks to swing a $750 million deal for 12 luxury choppers, India's defence ministry said on Thursday.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |