India says freezes Finmeccanica payments in chopper bribery case
NEW DELHI Feb 14 (Reuters) - India has suspended payments to Finmeccanica following allegations the Italian defence group paid kickbacks to swing a $750 million deal for 12 luxury choppers, India's defence ministry said on Thursday.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |