G20 will back market exchange rates - Russia
MOSCOW Feb 14 (Reuters) - Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said on Thursday he was sure that Group of 20 policy makers meeting in Moscow would support market-determined exchange rates in their joint statement.
"I have no doubt that, in their final communique, the finance ministers will speak in favour of market-determined exchange rates," Siluanov told reporters.
Russia hosts a meeting of G20 finance ministers and central bankers on Friday and Saturday.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran