G20 will back market exchange rates - Russia
MOSCOW Feb 14 (Reuters) - Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said on Thursday he was sure that Group of 20 policy makers meeting in Moscow would support market-determined exchange rates in their joint statement.
"I have no doubt that, in their final communique, the finance ministers will speak in favour of market-determined exchange rates," Siluanov told reporters.
Russia hosts a meeting of G20 finance ministers and central bankers on Friday and Saturday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details