- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
G20 will back market exchange rates - Russia
MOSCOW Feb 14 (Reuters) - Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said on Thursday he was sure that Group of 20 policy makers meeting in Moscow would support market-determined exchange rates in their joint statement.
"I have no doubt that, in their final communique, the finance ministers will speak in favour of market-determined exchange rates," Siluanov told reporters.
Russia hosts a meeting of G20 finance ministers and central bankers on Friday and Saturday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this