G20 will back market exchange rates - Russia
MOSCOW Feb 14 (Reuters) - Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said on Thursday he was sure that Group of 20 policy makers meeting in Moscow would support market-determined exchange rates in their joint statement.
"I have no doubt that, in their final communique, the finance ministers will speak in favour of market-determined exchange rates," Siluanov told reporters.
Russia hosts a meeting of G20 finance ministers and central bankers on Friday and Saturday.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats