G20 will back market exchange rates - Russia
MOSCOW Feb 14 (Reuters) - Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said on Thursday he was sure that Group of 20 policy makers meeting in Moscow would support market-determined exchange rates in their joint statement.
"I have no doubt that, in their final communique, the finance ministers will speak in favour of market-determined exchange rates," Siluanov told reporters.
Russia hosts a meeting of G20 finance ministers and central bankers on Friday and Saturday.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video