G20 statement may differ from G7; same intent-Russia
MOSCOW Feb 14 (Reuters) - The final wording of a Group of 20 communique on currencies may diverge from the language used in a statement by the Group of Seven rich nations, but the intended meaning will be the same, Russia's finance minister said on Thursday.
"The language may differ (from the G7), but the intent will remain the same," Anton Siluanov told Reuters ahead of a meeting of finance ministers and central bankers in Moscow on Friday and Saturday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label