Newell Rubbermaid to Present at 2013 CAGNY Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nBw145400a ATLANTA--(Business Wire)-- Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Polk will present at the 2013 Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference. The presentation will begin at 3:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 21, 2013. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through Events & Presentations in the Investor Relations section of the Newell Rubbermaid website at www.newellrubbermaid.com. The webcast will be archived and available for replay. About Newell Rubbermaid Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2012 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid®, Sharpie®, Graco®, Calphalon®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Levolor®, Paper Mate®, Dymo®, Waterman®, Parker®, Goody®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products® and Aprica®. This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company`s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com. Newell Rubbermaid Inc. Nancy O`Donnell, 770-418-7723 Vice President, Investor Relations or David Doolittle, 770-418-7519 Vice President, Corporate Communications Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone