Goldcorp adjusted profit down on lower sales
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Goldcorp Inc reported a 12 percent drop in adjusted profit on Thursday, as revenues fell on lower gold sales.
Adjusted to remove one-time items, profit was $465 million, or 57 cents a share, in the quarter ended December 31 compared with $531 million, or 66 cents a share in the year-ago quarter.
Net earnings were $504 million, or $62 cents a share, compared with $405 million, or 50 cents a share, in the year-earlier period.
Revenue fell 5 percent to $1.4 billion on lower gold sales.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official