Goldcorp adjusted profit down on lower sales
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Goldcorp Inc reported a 12 percent drop in adjusted profit on Thursday, as revenues fell on lower gold sales.
Adjusted to remove one-time items, profit was $465 million, or 57 cents a share, in the quarter ended December 31 compared with $531 million, or 66 cents a share in the year-ago quarter.
Net earnings were $504 million, or $62 cents a share, compared with $405 million, or 50 cents a share, in the year-earlier period.
Revenue fell 5 percent to $1.4 billion on lower gold sales.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data