India's HDFC plans to raise 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Feb 14 (Reuters) - Housing Development Finance Corp , India's biggest mortgage lender, plans to raise 5 billion rupees ($92.96 million) through two-year bonds at 9.45 percent coupon, said a source with direct knowledge of the deal. Axis Bank is the sole arranger for the bond sale, said the source. ($1 = 53.7850 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'