Heinz CEO says no talk yet on management changes
Feb 14 (Reuters) - H.J. Heinz Co Chief Executive Bill Johnson said the ketchup company has not yet discussed management changes or cost cuts with 3G Capital and Berkshire Hathaway, the company's buyers.
Johnson said that keeping Heinz's headquarters in Pittsburgh was "non-negotiable" but he had not discussed job cuts. Johnson, who has run the company for 15 years, said he was too young to retire.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea