Heinz CEO says no talk yet on management changes
Feb 14 (Reuters) - H.J. Heinz Co Chief Executive Bill Johnson said the ketchup company has not yet discussed management changes or cost cuts with 3G Capital and Berkshire Hathaway, the company's buyers.
Johnson said that keeping Heinz's headquarters in Pittsburgh was "non-negotiable" but he had not discussed job cuts. Johnson, who has run the company for 15 years, said he was too young to retire.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner