- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Heinz CEO says no talk yet on management changes
Feb 14 (Reuters) - H.J. Heinz Co Chief Executive Bill Johnson said the ketchup company has not yet discussed management changes or cost cuts with 3G Capital and Berkshire Hathaway, the company's buyers.
Johnson said that keeping Heinz's headquarters in Pittsburgh was "non-negotiable" but he had not discussed job cuts. Johnson, who has run the company for 15 years, said he was too young to retire.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this