New Issue-Italcementi Finance prices 350 mln euro 2018 bond
Feb 14 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Thursday.
Borrower Italcementi Finance S.A.
Guarantor Italcementi S.p.A.
Issue Amount 350 million euro
Maturity Date February 21, 2018
Coupon 6.125 pct
Issue price 99.477
Yield 6.25 pct
Spread 515.5 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 559.7bp
Over the OBL
Payment Date February 21, 2013
Lead Manager(s) Banca IMI, BNPP, CACIB, Natixis & UniCredit
Ratings Ba2 (Moody's), BB+ (S&P)
Denoms (K) 100-1
Governing Law English
Notes Launched under the issuer's EMTN programme
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note