Anadarko Declares Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Feb 14 (Marketwire) -- The Board of Directors of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) today declared a quarterly cash dividend on the company's common stock of 9 cents per share, payable March 27, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 13, 2013. The amount of future dividends for Anadarko common stock will depend on earnings, financial condition, capital requirements and other factors. The Board of Directors will determine dividends on a quarterly basis. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. As of year-end 2012, the company had approximately 2.56 billion barrels-equivalent of proved reserves, making it one of the world's largest independent exploration and production companies. For more information about Anadarko and APC Flash Feed updates, please visit www.anadarko.com. Anadarko Contact Investors: John Colglazier email@example.com 832.636.2306 Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source