REG-RenUniv Gwth InTrust: Net Asset Value(s)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
RENN UNIVERSAL GROWTH INVESTMENT TRUST PLC The Net Asset Value of the ordinary 25p shares of the Company at 13 February 2013 was as follows: Including current period revenue 307.39 pence (US477.85c) (includes revenue reserve losses up to and including 13 February 2013) Excluding current period revenue 312.97 pence (US486.53c) (includes revenue reserve losses up to and including the year ended 31 March 2012) The exchange rate at which this was calculated was £=US$1.55455 The Net Asset Value calculation includes the time value of unlisted warrants in respect of the portfolio valuation. The Company has adopted the Black Scholes methodology and will calculate the time value (in US Dollars) of unlisted warrants every quarter. The warrants included in the portfolio for the twice weekly NAV calculations will be calculated by valuing the intrinsic value of the warrants and adding the time value as at the most recently calculated quarterly valuation. Intrinsic value of unlisted warrants as at 13 February $1,154,449 2013 Sterling equivalent at exchange rate £742,626 above: Time value of unlisted warrants as at 31 December 2012: (adjusted for warrants subsequently acquired, exercised, expired or disposed) $7,086 Sterling equivalent at exchange rate £4,558 above: Share price as at 13 February 240.00p 2013 Discount: (21.92%) 14 February 2013 END
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |