REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The notification listed below was received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that it received notification on 14 February 2013 that Jim Grover, a person discharging managerial responsibilities, had on 14 February 2013 transferred 31,793 ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") held in his own name to his spouse Mrs R Grover. As a result of the above transaction, the interests of Mr Grover in the Company's Ordinary Shares (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) remain at 186,994. J Nicholls Deputy Company Secretary 14 February 2013 END
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details