AMEC CEO and CFO Interviewed on Full-Year Results 2012
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LONDON, February 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Samir Brikho, Chief Executive, and Ian McHoul, CFO, look at the international engineering and project management company's full-year 2012 results including overall performance, the recent restructuring, nuclear business, growth targets plus outlook. The video interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com. MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-207-936-1352. AMEC
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |